Bountiful Harvest will feed, clothe and give aid for those in need with love, compassion and urgency.
Make a Donation
How we are helping our families
Please visit our Programs page for a list of all of our services. If you need help you can call 810-360-0271 during Pantry hours. For after hour assistance please call our 24-hour helpline – 810-534-7275 and leave a message.
The following is how we are helping our families receive groceries. We have also expanded our services to include breakfast and lunch for children who are on the ‘Free & Reduced Lunch Program’. And don’t miss out on Bountiful Harvest Fresh Market that is available every Tuesday.
SUPPLYING BREAKFAST & LUNCH FOR CHILDREN
For children who are on the ‘Free & Reduced Lunch Program’
- Please call 810-360-0271 before 5:00pm for pick-up next day.
- Pick-up days & time: TUESDAY-FRIDAY: 12:00pm TO 4:00pm.
- If you need delivery – please call to let us know.
- Each pick-up will include a meal for that day.
- Once signed up – you may come weekly but please call first.
GROCERY DELIVERY SERVICE
- Please call 810-360-0271 to see if you are eligible for delivery.
- Place your order using the online Grocery Shopping List Order Form before 12:00pm to receive delivery next day in the afternoon.
- If you don’t have access to a computer we will take your order over the phone.
- Any order placed before 12:00pm today will be delivered tomorrow afternoon.
- Provides free laptops to qualifying children.
- Primarily 5th graders who qualify for ‘Free & Reduced Lunch Program’ are eligible.
- Please contact Connected Kidz for more information: Connectedkidz16@gmail.com.
Hi-Lo Drivers, General Laborers, and Production Associates
Contact Work Skills Production Services at 810 534-6186 or visit wskills.com.